sábado, 26 de mayo de 2018

Tales of chicano´s street

This is a short story just like a blank page, this one was just a little lenaguage exercise that  I don’t domain,..


Actually I don’t domain nothing, but I least, I think, im trying hard...



I was walkin over tapalpa street, when I get in to the store

Sun was burning over my head and over the head of people that were outside of the store.

When I get in, inmediatly i did feel  the fresh on my body, over alll my body, that was so good...

Then i send text , when I  realized about that…



¡Pendejo! Mi madre me hubiese dicho…



 I was texting   all my people in my barrio, just to being (o acudir) en aquel lugar.

When we arrived to that place, I see a cholo´s chevy 70´s whit amplifier lower suspension, that it appears  it will get in on the sky



¡No mames vato!,

I just said.



But the fact was that, I gonna tell you loco. nothing of that was that, people thinks that was an UFO, but i must say,  i did think, it just was my grand mom´s fart...



but then i see it again vato



One of that low riders chevy´s,
while they were smoking pot, that cholos and the vatos inside that chevy nova, they just get lost in the sky,...



My motherfucking expression was; What the fuck? I´ve must  been drinking some beer and listenig some  chet baker music…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario